MP Post Office Vacancy 2020 : Very good news for Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has recently issued notification for 2834 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. This is a very good opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting to start a career in MP Postal Circle. However, candidates who are willing can apply online for MP Postal Circle Jobs before 07 July 2020. Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
MP Post Office Vacancy Important Date :-
- Online Application Start : 08th June 2020
- Registration Last Date : 07th July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 07th July 2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card Available : Update Soon
Age Limit :-
MP Post office recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs. As on 08-06-2020
- Max. Age : 40 Years (Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.)
Application Fee :-
- General, OC/OBC Male : : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Nil
- PH, Female Candidates : Nil
Eligibility Details :-
Candidates Should Possess 10th Pass
Vacancy Details :-
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has given the Notification for 2834 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts , Category Wise Details Given as Below .
- General : 1139 Posts
- OBC : 296 Posts
- EWS : 292 Post
- SC : 428 Posts
- ST : 566 Posts
- PWD-A 33 B 30 C 29 DE 21 Posts
How to Apply for MP Post Office Jobs 2020 ?
- Click on Apply Online link .
- Enter all the required details in MP Postal Circle Online Application Form for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2020.
- Pay the Application Fee (Online).
- Scan & Upload all the certificates .
- Click on Submit Button .
- Take Printout .
Important Link :-
Selection Process : –
Selection Procedure for MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 is given below
- Candidates are selected based on the automatically generated merit list from the online submitted applications
Ans – No Any Application fee for Women.
Ans – 08th June 2020 .
Ans – 2834 total post category wise details above .
Ans – 18th year as on 08th june 2020 .
Ans – Candidate should have passed 10th with local language .
Ans – Candidates are selected based on the automatically generated merit list from the online submitted applications.