Jobs in railway after 12th : This is a golden opportunity for the youths who are dreaming of jobs in Railways. The NFR has a running recruitment schedule. (NFR recruitment Notification 2020 )Let us tell you that these recruitments are being done on more than 4000 vacant posts, which qualified candidates want to get jobs in these posts. They can register through the official website of NFR.
Important Date :-
- Notification issue date : August 13, 2020
- Online Application Start : August 16, 2020
- Registration Last Date : September 15, 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : September 15, 2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card Available : Update Soon
Age Limit :-
- Min. Age : 15 Yrs. As on 01-01-2020
- Max. Age : 24 Years
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed
- 24 years of age as on 01.01.2020
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defense Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already
- joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex.servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex. serviceman will be considered against the Ex. Servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. Serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex. servicemen quota.
Application Fee :-
- General, OBC, EWS, MBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 00/-
Eligibility Details :-
The minimum educational qualification of the candidates is required to pass 10th standard or its equivalent (under 10 + 2 examination system) with a total of 50% marks from a recognized board. For other qualifications, download and read the notification from the following link.
- Total 4499 Post of Act Apprentice
How to Apply :-
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020
- Visit Official Website :- https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/ .
- On The Homepage Click on General Info Tab and click on railway Recruitment Cell GHY. Or Click Here .
- Then Click On RRC .
- Then Click On ACT APPRENTICES Advertisement .
- Kindly Fill Your Details.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Finish Form.
- Take a Print Out .
- The application completed within the given time will be valid. Before applying, please read the given notification.
Important Link :-
- Official Website – Click Here
- Official Notification – Click Here
- Full detail Notification – Click Here
- Jobs in railway after 12th – Click here
General FAQs : –
Q1- How Much ACT APPRENTICES Vacancy in NFR ?
Ans – There are currently 4499 vacancies for ACT APPRENTICES.
Q2 – what’s the choice process for ACT APPRENTICES Vacancy in NFR ?
Ans – Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of merit.
Q3 –After once I can apply for this job ?
Ans – Application Start Date is 16 Aug 2020 .
Q4 –When is that the last dates for applying for this job?
Ans –Application Last Date is 15 Sep 2020.
Q5 – what’s the applying Fee ?
Ans – For Gen or OBC 100 /- No Fee for SC/ST/women
Q6- What’s the minimum as and when ?
Ans – Min. Age : 15 Yrs. As on 01-01-2020
Q7 – what’s the utmost age ?
Ans – Max age is 24 Years .