UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration : An important scheme launched by the government for unemployed youth of the state. Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance has been introduced for educated unemployed people of Uttar Pradesh state, who are seeking employment as per their education, but due to weak economic condition, they can apply online in any government and non-government jobs Are unable to.
Today, UP’s student should register unemployment and get financial assistance from the government from 1000 to 1500 rupees. We are going to share all the information related to online application registration of this scheme with you.
UP unemployment registration :-
The state government provides unemployment allowance allowance from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month till the state’s intermediate (12th) educated unemployed graduates (Graduation) do not get employment as financial help. To avail this scheme you have to register yourself on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2020.
Complete information and eligibility of UP Berojgari Bhaata Yojana online application is given in the below part. Please continue till the end of the post and take advantage of the scheme.
Objective of UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojna 2020 :
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of unemployment allowance every month to the educated youth of the state who are seeking employment,
but due to financial constraints they are unable to apply for various government and non-recruitment. Government department.
Will the scheme definitely increase employment opportunities within the state as well as help in reducing the problem of rising unemployment in the state.
Key Features of Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2020 :-
- 1000 to 1500 per month as financial aid to educated young unemployed
- Unemployment allowance will be payable for a fixed time.
- Unemployment allowance of youth will be discontinued after getting job.
- Only the natives of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
Unemployment Allowance Official Website Benefits :-
- Online registration anywhere anytime.
- Private and government jobs available on a portal.
- Online application facility.
- Job notification via email.
- Facility to search jobs according to category, location, department and salary.
Eligibility of UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojna :
- Permanent resident of UP.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicants must have passed at least 10th pass .
- Age between 21 and 35 years.
Document for UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme :-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Certificate of educational qualification
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 :-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP.
- We are providing you the direct link and user manual in the section below.
- Click on the new registration portal.
- Provide all mandatory field details and then click on submit button.
- After successful registration fill your basic details & Other Details.
- Upload your photo and signature
- Click submit button
- This type you can easily apply in Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2020.
Important Link :-
- Official Website :- http://sewayojan.up.nic.in
- Offical Email Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- PM Berojgari bhatta Yojna :- Click Here
Ans – Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2020 is an important scheme launched by the government for unemployed youth of the state. … UP unemployment registration today and get financial assistance from the government from 1000 to 1500 rupees.
Ans – 1000-1500 INR
Ans – Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. &
The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
Ans – 1. Applicant’s Aadhar Card
2. identity card
3. residence certificate
4. Age certificate
5. income certificate
6. Certificate of educational qualification
7. mobile number
8. Passport size photo
Ans – Applicants must have passed at least 10th pass