MP Rojgar Portal 2020 has been launched by the state government to provide employment opportunities to the youth. The youth of the state can get a good employment by registering through this online portal. Providing employment to all unemployed youth of the state under this Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal 2020 facility. On this online portal, the requirements of job-seeking candidates as well as companies providing jobs will also be met.
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Portal 2020 :-
The people of the state will not have to go to the employment office for employment registration nor will they face any problem. Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh who want to register themselves to get a job, then they can register online by going to MP Rojgar portal sitting at home on their mobile. Those getting jobs in the state will be judged on the basis of their experience and educational qualifications and based on this, companies will be given jobs.
Documents of MP Employment Portal :-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online Form 2020 Eligible Criteria
- Candidates should be qualified the 10th class with good academic marks form the MP Board.
- Applicants Must be Indian Citizen.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile.
Age Limit :-
- Candidates who are going to MP Rojgar Panjiyan Registration Online Form 2020, their minimum age should be 15 years and here is no limit of maximum age.
- The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be depend on the Job profile and Organization norm or rules.
Important Link :-
- Official Website : Click Here
- Apply Online New Registration : Click Here
- Renew Old Registration : Click Here
- Find Registration No. : Click Here
- Find User ID and Password : Click Here
- Pradhan Mantri Berojgari Yojna 2020
Objective of MP Employment Portal :-
The main objective of the Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal is to make the registration process easy for the unemployed youth of the state to get employment. Therefore, the state government has given online registration process for the job so that unemployed youth of the state can easily register on Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal 2020. Through this MP Employment Registration 2020, providing employment to the youth of the state and making them self-reliant and To empower
MP Employment Registration 2020 :-
This registration is done on temporary basis, which is only for one month. In the meantime, to make MP employment registration permanent, the process will have to go to the employment office of the concerned district to complete the process. In this way, after a short time and out of the district, one can register in the district employment office. Registration at the District Employment Office is valid for 3 years.
It needs to be renewed within three years. If in the meantime, you cannot get your registration done, then the registration done by you will be canceled. After this, you will have to register again.
Features of MP Employment Portal :
- Development of job market : – With the release of this portal, all the interested candidates will be able to get all the information related to it without any problem. This will reduce unemployment and will help in the development of the state.
- Registration of job seekers : – Job seekers will be able to create their own account in this portal. Here they will be able to enter details of their qualification, training, experience and their choice. Accordingly, they will receive notification.
- Registration of job seekers: – The owners of the company, who are looking for suitable candidates for their company. They will be able to open an account on behalf of their company. This will make the recruitment process easier.
- Free account: – No fee will be charged by the state government of Madhya Pradesh for opening an account in this portal.
- Selection of your choice: – Applicants will be able to get the type of job of their choice, sector, location selection and other information related to it.
- Easy update: – When needed, both the company owner and the job seeker will be able to update their account and information.
- Submission of online application: – When an applicant sees an opportunity as per his choice, then he can apply for his interview immediately. This portal has provisions for submission of online job applications.
How to register on Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Job Portal ?
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of MP Rojgar. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to “click for applicant registration” under the “For Applicant” section, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking this option, the next page will open on the computer screen, on this page you will see the Application Form.
- After this, you will have to fill all the information asked in this application form like name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and account details etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After successful registration you will have to login.
- To login you have to go to the home page, on this page you will see the option of applicant login, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill Username and Password. In this way your application on MP Rojgar Portal 2020 will be completed.
Ans – Registar on official websote of MP Govt.
Ans – Candidates should be qualified the 10th class with good academic marks form the MP Board.
Ans – Minimum age should be 15 years and here is no limit of maximum age.
Ans – 1. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
2. Applicant’s Aadhar Card
3. Educational qualification certificate
4. Pan Card
5. mobile number
6. Passport size photo
Ans – Offical website is http://mprojgar.gov.in/